Perfect Stranger

You just watched me cry
As my words grated you to dust
I dont know if under all of this cement
there is still love in us
 
 
I dont know how to stop feeling scared
of you filling up more room
part of me aches to love you
while part of me dies to erase you
 
 
You wont't be my hero
Because you broke me
Now I cant't trust you again
Our perfect Dreams
Washed and ruined
Now you stand here with arms wide open
as my perfect stranger
 
 
You love your things more than you love me
You pour yourself into your reflection
Sometimes I get sick with myself for even touching you
Lost are the people we once were
You dont know who I am
So you try to fill my memory
With all your rotting plans
 
I must let you go
I cannot afford to carry you anymore
 
Always my perfect stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment