My very first song + some after thought

I hate every little thing you ever said or did
Every little thing that ever made me wish that you would love me too.
I hate every time I ever cried alone at night
Everytime I asked myself the reason why I hurt so bad inside
Now I'm not coming back
you lost your one and only chance
Because I'm over you
completely over you
You could have everything in this world
all of the money and the girls
but the one thing you will never have
will be the one thing you will always want back

when you hear this now
I hope you know I am proud
To see your face when I sing this loud
You are just a part of my crowd
When you hear my voice
Remeber you made a choice
when you decided to leave
you opened up my eyes so I could see
You didn't get the best part of me

I hate every little thing
every single wish
every last kiss
all of my tears
every secret fear
now you can hear

I hate every litte thing you ever said or did
every little thing that ever made me wish that you would love me too.
Every time I ever cried alone at night
Every time I asked myself the reasons why
I hurt so bad inside
Now I'm not coming back
You lost your one and only chance
Because I am over you
Completely over you
You could have everything in the world
All of the money and all the girls
But the one thing you will never have
Is the one thing you will always want back

I hate that you were the world to a twelve year old girl
you were the first one to break her heart
She sat on a school bus falling apart
pulling out a paper and pen
She scribbled out her first song

Because every little thing you ever said or did
Every single time you ever made me wish that you would love me too
taught me that I could channel pain to beauty
I learned how to fix my world back to the way it should be
I hope you get everything in this world
I hope you find the perfect girl
I don't have to be chained to you by love anymore
I get to step out and open brand new doors


No comments:

Post a Comment